About 6 years ago, I made this encaustic painting. It is done with crayons instead of beeswax. I saw an article in an art magazine, and adapted it to do it my way. I used a heat gun made for rubber stampers, and a small quilters’ iron. After some experimentation, I made 2 paintings and I was quite happy with the results. Finally I thought to frame this one, and hang it in my house. It looks like a bed of flowers to me, maybe Impatiens. Too bad I forgot to take a picture before the glass was put on. Sorry for the reflection.
I recommend playing with your toys in unintended ways.

One thought on “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.